18 de septiembre de 2014

[Fragmentos] Before Jamaica Lane de Samantha Young

Adooooro las cartas románticas en los libros, es un gesto clásico que nunca pasa de moda. Me gusta lo romántica y honesta que es esta carta.

Dear Liv, before jamaica lane

It’s time we upgraded your favorite movie to this century, even if it is The Wizard of Oz.

And just so you know: If you were a movie you’d be The Godfather – I could watch you over and over and over and over again because … well, you’re my favorite.

I miss you.

I miss our Would You Rather conversations and your hilarious answers. I miss your laugh. I miss the way I feel when I make you laugh. Like I just won something really important. I miss just sitting with you in perfect, silent understanding. I miss the way you never judge anyone. It’s such a rare find, Liv. And I miss watching how kind you are with everyone. I miss being able to call you and talk to you about random shit and important shit.

I miss my best friend.

I miss you.

I love you.

Nate

emotions 2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario